Monday 23 July 2012


                       To be honest I cannot remember where I got this pic from, but certainly found it
 on Google images.  It's just lovely and wish I could credit where it came from. 



                   This lady is Jette Froelich and she is Danish.  I struggle to find a UK supplier but her goods can be found on http://www.froelichdesign.com/.  These are simply just gorgeous Christmas decorations and wish I could add them to my collection - hopefully I will do in time.



These two pics I found on Pinterest - Christmas.  Christmas has to be my favourite time of the year, I have always loved it, preferably when it's cold and crisp and not raining!  The hanging baskets certainly gave me some ideas for this coming Christmas.   I know it's early and we have only just started having decent weather as it's July, but with all the wet weather I have been looking for inspiration for handmade christmas decorations.



These are just lovely and found on http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/thisispretty/product/lantern-heart






No comments:

Post a Comment